Earth’s Best Organic Infant Cereal, Whole Grain Rice, 8 oz. Box
- One 8 ounce box of Earth’s Best Organic Whole Grain Rice Infant Cereal
- Made with whole grains
- Iron fortified for infant growth and development
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- USDA Certified Organic and made with non GMO ingredients
Earth’s Best Organic Infant Cereals are a nutritious first food for your little one as they transition to solids. Our nourishing cereals are made with whole grains and iron fortified for infant growth and development. All Earth’s Best cereals are USDA-Certified Organic, made with non-GMO ingredients, and contain no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. They are also unsweetened, unsalted, and have no added modified starches. From the day that Earth’s Best was founded in 1985, we’ve been recognized as a brand dedicated to offering wholesome, safe products for little ones. We believe that babies deserve nutritious fruits handpicked from organic orchards, vegetables grown in nature’s soil, and foods that are made without genetically engineered ingredients. Offering a wide range of safe and gentle baby care products as well as nourishing foods, Earth’s Best products are created with care, using simple ingredients found in nature. Made with love from the ground up, you can trust Earth’s Best products to be safe for your baby. By Earth’s Best
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 7.75 x 17 inches; 9.76 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 3 months – 10 years
- Item model number : EB-025
- UPC : 023923900011 682962396836
- Manufacturer : Earths Best
- ASIN : B0046HKIWS
Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Vitamins & Minerals (Calcium Phosphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Folic Acid, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Zinc Oxide, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)), Alpha Amylase (Enzyme).
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.