Gerber, Baby Cereal, Oatmeal, 8 oz
- (Packaging May Vary) One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container
- Has iron to help support learning ability
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients
- Made with whole grains
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs
Gerber Single Grain Cereal: Oatmeal Gerber Oatmeal Cereal is baby’s number one food source for Iron,* available in an easy-to-use, less-mess package that’s easy to pour, scoop, open, and close. This completely cooked cereal is ready to serve – just add liquid. It provides baby with Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and six B Vitamins for healthy growth and development. Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber cereals are the number one source of Iron. Two servings (about ½ cup) offer 90% of your baby’s daily Iron needs Made with VitaBlocks Nutrient Blend With Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and six B Vitamins No added starch, artificial colors, or flavors NutriLock seal.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.3 x 5.4 x 2 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : 015000070014
- UPC : 015000070014
- Manufacturer : Nestle
- ASIN : B00I52R6I4
WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR AND OAT FLOUR (CONTAINS WHEAT), CALCIUM CARBONATE, AND LESS THAN 2% OF: POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ELECTROLYTIC IRON, ZINC SULFATE, ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), NIACINAMIDE*, RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), VITAMIN B12, FOLIC ACID*. *ONE OF THE B VITAMINS
Ready to eat.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.